Tubular Wet Fabric Reversing
HOW IT WORKS
▪ Wet fabric pass trough the Reversing pipe.
▪ Fabric accumulated on to the carrier lift.
▪ Reversed fabric pass trough the washing bath.
▪ Will be plaited with the help of plaiting unit.
▪ DE-Twister used to remove any tension from the rope. It ensures optimum untwisting without elongation.
▪ 1st squeezing unit consist from water spraying system with the squeezer cylinder.
▪ Hydraulic system elevator with airflow will accumulated wet fabric in best shape.
▪ 2nd squeezing unit consist from water spraying system with the squeezer cylinder.
▪ Polyamide ring group on inlet and exit of the machine for detecting the width of fabric.
▪ Enyzme washing & Turning Filter Unit enzyme dust on the fabric are cleaned. It will separate and recycle the water from enzymatic waste with antipilling Turning filter unit.
|WORKING WIDTH||1200 mm.|
|MACHINE SPEED||80 m/min|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||6 kW +/-5%|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 bar|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||0.5 m³/h|