Tubular Felt Compactor
▪ J-Box photocell controllable
▪ Magnetic Stretcher is used to obtain the best desired width for the fabric. it specially designed to ensure no edgemarks on the both side of the fabric. In order to obtain requested compaction values it is ensured that fabric is damped with entry steaming unit
▪ Compacting Unit cylinders’ diameter 605mm with chrome coated and polished. The contact surface between the cylinder and compacting endless felt is 270 degrees. For this reason, the fixation process offers a very fast production and a very stabilized with control. Finally washing and drying tests, the fabric passing throught JKD 605, the dimensional stabilities is between 0-%5.
▪ Conveyor Belt and Cooling Unit the fabric is cooled on the conveyor belt of the fabric before it is being plaited. Withneutral electro static bars the fabric will neutralized automatically.
▪ Plaiter fabric will be plaited and folded fabric is taken out with band automatically.
▪ There is a Load-Cell system balancing the tension between the two main felt cylider.
▪ With JKD605 Mersan Compactor it is possible to use different kind of fabrics like cotton, cotton/polyester, lycra fabric of nylon mixtures manufactured with fibers with or without cotton thread, single jersey, pique, interlock fabric, two or three yarns, or other fabrics.
▪ After washing, dying, and drying the fabric, JKD605 will help you obtain the desired shrinkage value for the fabric with excellent hand and feel.
▪ As an option the roll winding unit can be added to exit of the machine.
|HEATED DRUMS DIAMETER / WIDTH||Ø 605 mm. / 1550 mm.|
|WORKING WIDTH||250-1200 mm. / At stretcher 1350 mm.|
|FELT SIZE||1520x3950x20 mm.|
|FELT (STEAM)||%50 Nomex %50 Polyester|
|FELT (HOT OIL)||%70 Nomex %30 Polyester|
|MAGNETIC STRETCHER & FEEDING||Magnet system & %20 Fabric feeding|
|WORKING SPEED (Max.)||35 m/min|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||Steam: 13 kW +/-5% – Hot Oil: 67 kW +/-5%|
|AIR PRESSURE||0-6 bar|
|AIR CONSUMPTION||50 NL/h|
|STEAM CONSUMPTION (Max.)||Steam: 80-90 kg/h – Hot Oil: 50kg/h|