▪ Cylinders located inside the tower apply air pressured to the fabric and moves it into the stainless pipe.
▪ In the second stage, the fabric is pushed down throughthe pipe and arrives at the opening ring at an angleof 90°.
▪ Then the conveyor transfers the fabric onto the trolley where the fabric is plaited without being stretched.
▪ İRMT has been designed not to occupy a wide surface area within the factory.
▪ Mechanical frictions on the machine has been eliminated with a vertically installed stainless steel pipe and high air pressure.
▪It can be used to plait the roll of fabrics.
|WORKING WIDTH||250-1200 mm.|
|WORKING SPEED||100 m/min.|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||4 kW +/-5%|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 bar|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|