Felt Compactor with Pin Chain Tenter Frame + Rubber
▪ Pin chain tenter frame is synchronized with the load-cell and comes to the idler rollers.
▪ While passing over the rollers, steam is homogeneously applied to the fabric thanks to the steaming unit.
▪ Shrinkage of the fabric passing through the steaming unit; It is provided between the rubber blanket and the heating roller with the help of opening rollers. After this process, the fabric gets a hand touch effect and compact appearance.
▪ After this process, the fabric is taken to the felt compacting unit.
▪ The best dimensional stability
▪ Stabilize fabric structure
▪ Fabric surface treatment and adjustment
▪ To have better hand touch effect
|HEATED DRUMS DIAMETER / WIDTH||Ø 605 mm. / 2600 mm.|
|WORKING WIDTH||700 – 2400 mm.|
|FELT SIZE||2400x3962x67 mm.|
|WORKING SPEED (Max.)||50 m/min|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||60 kW +/-5%|
|AIR PRESSURE||0-6 Bar|
|AIR CONSUMPTION||55 NL/h|
|STEAM CONSUMPTION (Max.)||300 kg/h|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||1.5 m³/h|