Tubular Knit Heatsetting
▪ THT4, which saving time and cost factors such as cutting, stenter and sewing of lycra and lycra blended fabrics before dyeing is designed to eliminate tension from yarn blends of raw fabric in tube form, to repair rough surfaces and to prevent fractures crease mark during dyeing.
▪ The fabric from the trolley is transferred to the J-Box.
▪ From there, the fabric which comes from the magnetic stretcher on its most detection, proceeds in a 4-meter
▪ Fabric comes with a relax transition with linear control to the 2nd pass-through unit.
▪ Fabric re-proceeds in a 4-meter heated chamber with second linear control and fabric will be folded.
Safe and productive combustion 3rd generation Dungs gas path equipments
Capacity curves of burner against counter pressure of combustion chamber
|HEATED DRUMS DIAMETER WIDTH||1400 mm.|
|WORKING WIDTH||250-1200 mm. / At stretcher 1300 mm.|
|MAGNETIC STRETCHER & FEEDING||Magnet system / %20 Fabric feeding|
|WORKING SPEED (Max.)||0-15 m/min|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||Gas: 23 kW +/-5% / Hot Oil: 22 Kw +/-5%|
|AIR PRESSURE||0-6 bar|
|GAS CONSUMPTION||10-15 m³/h|