▪ Fabric Inlet Section
Fabric centering unit and Load Cell roll controls the fabric rope movement through the inlet of the rubber blanket in a sensitive way which is especially suitable for light knitted fabrics.
▪ Opening Cylinder Group
At the entrance contains two motors. It especially plays an important role in opening right and left edges of knitted fabrics.
▪ Master Heating drum in diameter of 610 mm with 11 kW motor gearbox drive, tested for 8 bars, and assembling special bearings which are resistant to high tempratures.
▪ Steamer box that moistens the fabric homogeneously at the entrance.
▪ Brushes that clean the particles accumulated on the main heating cylinder.
▪ Cooling the rubber blanket with water at various points.
▪ Roller grinding the surface of the blanket and the dust absorption system generated during this grinding process.
|HEATED DRUMS DIAMETER / WIDTH||Ø 616 mm. / 2600 mm.|
|WORKING WIDTH||700 mm. – 2400 mm.|
|RUBBER SIZE||2400x3962x67 mm.|
|WORKING SPEED (Max.)||35 m/min.|
|VOLTAGE||380-440V, 50-60 Hz|
|ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION||25 kW +/-5%|
|AIR PRESSURE||0-6 bar|
|AIR CONSUMPTION||50 NL/h|
|STEAM CONSUMPTION (Max.)||60 kg/h|
|WATER CONSUMPTION||1 m³/h|